Accreditations - Bristol Bifold are Officially Approved by these Organisations
Find out what the accreditations mean below
1. Accredited by CPA - who are they and what does it mean?
Consumer Protection Association (CPA) members are leaders in their field – only top rated tradesmen with the best reputations and work history are good enough to become CPA members.
A CPA member is a highly skilled contractor that displays best trading practice standards and achieves ultimate customer satisfaction on every job. Don’t gamble on the contractor you choose; select a CPA member for your complete peace of mind.
The CPA also provides a range of consumer protection schemes and services to support householders before, during and after they embark on their home improvement project. These are issued by the CPA directly, to you, whenever you have work carried out by Bristol Bifold.
INSURANCE BACKED GUARANTEE
When having home improvement works carried out on your property, it is essential to make sure an insurance policy is in place and given to you, by way of business, as part of the overall sale to protect you from unforeseeable circumstances.
Making sure your deposit is insured is essential. If it is not and the company fails, you risk losing your money. CPA members offer a Deposit Protection Scheme to all of their customers so that you don’t lose the money you pay upfront.
ADVICE AND SUPPORT FOR CONSUMERS
When you hire a CPA accredited tradesperson, you have access to the CPA's dedicated advice team who will point you in the right direction should a problem arise or you require expert advice relating to the work being carried out in your home.
2. Accredited by Buy With Confidence - who are they and what does it mean?
In response to concerns about 'rogue traders' which are often highlighted in the media, a partnership of Local Authority Trading Standards Services have taken a ground-breaking step by putting together the Buy With Confidence Scheme. The scheme provides consumers with a list of local businesses which have given their commitment to trading fairly. Every business listed has undergone a series of detailed checks before being approved as a member of the scheme.
Buy With Confidence is run through the cooperation of a number of Trading Standards Services. We consider that Trading Standards has the right expertise and motivation to offer a scheme which offers genuine benefits consumers and businesses. Accordingly, the Buy With Confidence scheme is administered by local authority Trading Standards Services directly, and is not outsourced.
3. Accredited by TrustMark - who are they and what does it mean?
TrustMark is a quality mark which operates a framework under which 30 plus scheme operators work in the RMI (repair, maintenance and improvement) sector, including trade associations, local government trading standards teams, and independent scheme operators. These schemes are approved to carry the TrustMark logo and recruit reputable and trustworthy tradesmen. This enables the TrustMark scheme operators to promote improved RMI sector standards, and tackle related issues such as better enforcement. All of these scheme operators are audited annually by TrustMark, to ensure processes, standards and complaint procedures are being maintained.
What makes selecting TrustMark tradesmen so worthwhile?
- A firm's technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on their trading record and financial status;
- Firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care;
- The approved scheme operator has checked and will continue to monitor the firm's quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction;
- Firms are able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty;
- Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the event a firm should cease trading;
- Firms will be able to tell you about any building regulations you must comply with and may also be able to provide appropriate certificates;
- If you have a problem or disagreement with the firm, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve the issue;
- The scheme is fully supported by Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups.
- All of these checks will give you - Peace of Mind
If a firm displays the TrustMark logo you know that they have be approved and inspected and found that they meet the required Government endorsed criteria as described above.